Batman: Gotham Knight
Batman: Gotham Knight is a collection of six animated films that make up a 76 minute movie. Similar to the Animatrix, Gotham Knight utilizes the talents of six different anime directors, while the stories themselves were written by acclaimed screenwriters and graphic novel authors. The movie is set in between Batman Begins and Dark Knight, and portrays Batman's transition from novice vigilante to crime-fighting superhero.
- I'm willing to put my life on the line to do what I have to. But it has to be mine. No one else's
- You're MCU, aren't you- Gordon's squad? Lieutenant Gordon is a good judge of character.
- Nice work, kid. Looks like I owe you one.
- Now why would someone want to shoot me, Mr. Fox?
- Shoot your mouth off now, Deadshot.
- (sarcastically) I admire a man who vows to rebuild the neighborhood and starts by building a golf course.
- (to Russian) You get the docks. (to Maroni) You stay in the slums. That's the arrangement 'til I can get something on you. And then you can fight over who gets the top bunk in Black Gate. Got it?!
- Its like I've been trying to stop those two bullets my entire life. It's a fools dream Alfred, sometimes I feel like I should just be done with it.
- Ronald Marshall: Got any interest in some poker tonight?
- Bruce: I have some business to attend to.
- Ronald: Is that right? Blonde or brunette?
- Bruce: Half Russian, half Italian.
- Ronald: (whistles) Wow. Now that's a handful.
- Homeless Man: Hey Bat, when you flyin', what the city look like from up on high?
- Batman: It looks dirty.
- Batman: Alfred, how's the satellite picture?
- Alfred: Splendid. I can almost see your pointy ears, sir.