Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such.Henry Miller
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles (born September 4, 1981) is a ten-time Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, Golden Globe Award-nominated actress, dancer and model.
- I just hope people don't get sick of us. I'm sick of us and I'm in Destiny's Child.
- If he invited you out, he's got to pay.
- The more successful I become, the more I need a man.
- When you really don't like a guy, they're all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they're no longer interested.
- Y'all are so cute and y'all talk so proper over here. I love England.
- You know what, I'm very attracted to someone who makes me laugh and is that charming. Really, I could be charmed by anyone. I'm just a sucker for somebody that is charming.
- After I first heard "Vision [of Love]" (Mariah Carey's debut single) I first started doing runs [singing harmonic variations on scales]
- I don't use backing tapes when I am singing and dancing on stage. I can do cartwheels and sing.
- Beyoncé seems like the type of girl you can ask to hold your wallet while you go swimming in the pool.
- John Mayer on why it's impressive that she returned to Destiny's Child after having a successful solo career
- Mayer, John (2005). "Music Lessons with John Mayer:This Month Lesson: Four Good Things Going On in Music" FindArticles.com (accessed April 4, 2007)
- Beyoncé just put the level of female entertainment all the way up there. She does acting, she has a beautiful voice and that's really the person I look up to... that type of entertainer