If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires.Epicurus
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles (born September 4, 1981) is a ten-time Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, Golden Globe Award-nominated actress, dancer and model.
- I just hope people don't get sick of us. I'm sick of us and I'm in Destiny's Child.
- If he invited you out, he's got to pay.
- The more successful I become, the more I need a man.
- When you really don't like a guy, they're all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they're no longer interested.
- Y'all are so cute and y'all talk so proper over here. I love England.
- You know what, I'm very attracted to someone who makes me laugh and is that charming. Really, I could be charmed by anyone. I'm just a sucker for somebody that is charming.
- After I first heard "Vision [of Love]" (Mariah Carey's debut single) I first started doing runs [singing harmonic variations on scales]
- I don't use backing tapes when I am singing and dancing on stage. I can do cartwheels and sing.
- Beyoncé seems like the type of girl you can ask to hold your wallet while you go swimming in the pool.
- John Mayer on why it's impressive that she returned to Destiny's Child after having a successful solo career
- Mayer, John (2005). "Music Lessons with John Mayer:This Month Lesson: Four Good Things Going On in Music" FindArticles.com (accessed April 4, 2007)
- Beyoncé just put the level of female entertainment all the way up there. She does acting, she has a beautiful voice and that's really the person I look up to... that type of entertainer