Brother Bear 2
Oh, love is real enough; you will find it someday, but it has one archenemy—and that is life.Jean Anouilh Ardele
- Rest? We've been hibernating for six months. Who needs rest?
- Ugh, that is the most disgusting thing I have ever smelled. Let's go check it out.
- (Laughs) Awesome! Let's do it again!
- Once you love someone, they stay in your heart forever.
- This is the most fun I've had since we were kids!
- (when she first sees Kenai in his new form) Wow! I heard you were a bear. I just didn't realize you'd look so much, uh, like a bear.
- (to Atka, after he "kills" Kenai) How COULD you??!! (pushes him very hardly) He was my friend!!
- I love you, too.
- Oh, gee, She's after us, eh!
- Nita: They say that in all the tribies, you are the wisest shaman.
- Shaman: Sha-WOMAN! Okay? "Wise" and "man" don't even belong in the same sentence.
- Nita: But he's a bear.
Nita: You know, a bear? Grr?
Shaman: Uh, I know what a bear is. I suggest you go look in the woods.
- Koda: So you're Nita. Kenai was just dreaming about you.
- Kenai: I was not.
- Koda: Were too. You should have heard him. 'Nita, Nita.'
- Kenai: Well, you ready to get going?
- Nita: But I'll never be able to cross that river.
- Kenai: We can do that together too.
- Nita: How do I look?
- Kenai: (slightly stunned) Like a bear…except they gave you antlers.
- Nita: What?
- Kenai: Ha! Gotcha!
- The moose are on the loose.
- Guys and girls are totally different animals.