- Catwoman: [narrating] "It all started on the day that I died. If there had been an obituary, it would have described the unremarkable life of an unremarkable woman, survived by no one. But there was no obituary, because the day that I died was also the day I started to live. But that comes later. This was my life. Days blended together, consistently ordinary, thanks to a job that was the practical version of my passion. I was supposed to be an artist by now. Instead, I was designing ads for beauty cream."
- Patience Phillips: "You are so addicted to that stuff, Sally."
Sally: "Mmm... happily."
- Patience Phillips: "Amateurs! You boys thought you could come in here and steal all these beautiful things? What a purrrfect idea!"
- Bartender: "What can I get you?"
Catwoman: "White Russian, no ice, hold the vodka... hold the Kahlua."
- Catwoman: [narrating] "The day I died was the day I started to live. In my old life, I longed for someone to see what was special in me. You did, and for that, you'll always be in my heart. But what I really needed was for me to see it. And now I do. You're a good man, Tom. But you live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Freedom is power. To live a life untamed and unafraid is the gift that I've been given, and so my journey begins."
Patince Phillips[on the phone] Hi this is Patince from the art department. yeah, I'm expecting a messenger to come and pick up.....But it's gotta be there by midnight. Well I know it's not your fault.But okay I'll take it myself.
':Catwoman & Armando':
Catwoman: the other night you killed somebody she was a nice girl.Why? Cat got your tongue? [While grabbing Armando tongue]
Armando: I don't why? Beau-line. There something wrong with beauline. She heard something she was support to hear. I don't know.
Catwoman: And Hedare is coving it up.
Detective Tom Lone
- Detective Tom Lone: "Being good is something you keep in your heart because you choose to put it there. I'm not saying it's easy. I'm not saying that some people don't choose to be bad, but I want something different for you. I want something better. You understand?"
Girl: "Can I see your gun?"
Detective Tom Lone: "No! You know what makes somebody—"
Boy: "Will you shoot it?"
Detective Tom Lone: "No! I want you to be the good guys, you got it?"
Detective Tom Lone: "Let's go shoot some hoops!"
- Laurel Hedare: "You're just a scared little girl playing dress-up."
- Laurel Hedare: "Game over!"
Catwoman: "Guess what? It's overtime!"
- George Hedare: "What the hell is wrong with you, Phillips?! You... never... delivered the design! You do not in fact even know where they are and you do not know where they are because, and I quote you, you 'cannot remember!' Your incompetence is staggering! Are you even listening to me?"
Patience Phillips: "Uh-uh. I'm sorry!"
George Hedare: "'Sorry?' Sorry's not nearly enough."
Patience Phillips: "Okay. Then let me try the remix. I'm sorry for every second I wasted working for an untalented, unethical egomaniac like you!"
George Hedare: "Clean out your cubicle. You are fired."
Patience Phillips: "Wait, Mr. Hedare! I didn't mean it. Did I?"
Sally: "My hero."