Daddy Day Care
A woman who could always love would never grow old; and the love of mother and wife would often give or preserve many charms if it were not too often combined with parental and conjugal anger. There remains in the face of women who are naturally serene and peaceful, and of those rendered so by religion, an after-spring, and later an after-summer, the reflex of their most beautiful bloom.Jean Paul Richter
- Charlie: What's going on?
- Phil: Your worst nightmare.
- Charlie: What?
- Phil: Mr. Broccoli's a no-show
- [Walking into Chapman Academy]
- Charlie: Look at this place. It's Princeton for preschoolers.
- Kim: How was your day, baby?
- Charlie: I lost my J-O-B.
- Kim: You lost your J-O-B?
- Charlie: I got F-I-R-E-D. Me and 300 other people.
- [While Charlie is explaining a play for football]
- Max: How about we just run in a circle?
- [After reading an advertisement for a fund-raiser for Daddy Day Care]
- Miss Harridan: They're selling fun. I can't compete with fun.
- Eddie Murphy - Charlie Hinton
- Jeff Garlin - Phil
- Steve Zahn - Marvin
- Regina King - Kim Hinton
- Kevin Nealon - Bruce
- Angelica Huston - Miss Harridan