Dentistry is the art and science of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of conditions, diseases and disorders of the oral cavity, the maxillofacial region and associated structures.
- I'm English. Our dentistry is not world famous. But I made sure I got moldings of my old teeth beforehand because I miss them.
- Show people tend to treat their finances like their dentistry. They assume the man handling it knows what he is doing.
- If suffering brought wisdom, the dentist’s office would be full of luminous ideas.
- Mad is the man who is forever gritting his teeth against that granite block, complete and changeless, of the past.
- I don't have false teeth. Do you think I'd buy teeth like these?
- Every tooth in a man's head is more valuable than a diamond.
- Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote
- Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts.
- The man with a toothache thinks everyone happy whose teeth are sound.
- The nations morals are like its teeth, the more decayed they are the more it hurts to touch them.
- I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth.
- I will be flesh and blood;
For there was never yet philosopher
That could endure the toothache patiently,
However they have writ the style of gods
And make a push at chance and sufferance.
- William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing