Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- 1 Main characters
- 2 Arena characters
- 3 Mythic Dawn Cultists
- 4 Miscellaneous Characters
Imperial Legion Soldier: I saw a mudcrab the other day. Filthy creatures.
The Dark Brotherhood
"Brother, I do not spread rumours, I create them."
- "I heard a rumor that you're an idiot. Any truth to that?"
-when asked about rumors while you are a low ranking arena fighter.
- "Agronak is good, yeah, too good. He says he's only half orc. What I wanna know is: what's the other half? 'Cause it sure ain't human."
-when asked about rumors while you are a high ranking arena fighter.
- "I'm no "Grey Prince". I'm a monster."
- when he discovers his father's vampirism.
- "I thought my father was a nobleman. Not some bloodsucking monster."
- "What are you waiting for? Kill me. Can't you see? It's what I want! I can't go on knowing I'm something horrid. Kill me."
-Agronak's last words if you told him of his lineage.
Blue Team Gladiator
- "You--you killed Agronak...he was my friend. My mentor. Congratulations, "Grand Champion". Hope it was worth it."
- If you killed Agronak, regardless of whether he wanted to die or not.
Mythic Dawn Cultists
Mythic Dawn Agents
- [when provoked to attack] "Lord Dagon will welcome your soul in Oblivion!"
- [when killed] "Paradise awaits!"
- "So, the cat's-paw of the Septims arrives at last. You didn't think you could take me unawares, here of all places? In the Paradise that I created? Look now, upon my Paradise, Gaiar Alata, in the old tongue. A vision of the past... and the future. Behold the Savage Garden, where my disciples are tempered for a higher destiny: to rule over Tamriel Reborn. If you are truly the hero of destiny, as I hope, the Garden will not hold you for long. Lift your eyes to Carac Agaialor, my seat at the pinnacle of Paradise. I shall await you there."
Ongar The World-Weary
- [when finished bartering] "I'm glad that's done. I need a nap."
- "Well met!"
- [with high security level] "You've got some nimble fingers. What have you been getting them into?"
- [with high atheletics level] "You're a fit one, been running a lot?"
- [if you complete the arena] "By the nine divines! You're the grand champion, this is truely an honour!!"