I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.Bruce Lee
- I do have this quality that is very childlike. But how long can it last? How long can you be cute?
- I felt that when I turned fifty, life was starting for me… You make a choice. You wake up in the morning, and you make a choice. You either pack it in and decide that life is awful, or you take your moments and invest in them, honor them, honor yourself, and live them to the fullest.
- There are only three ages for women in Hollywood — Babe, District Attorney, and Driving Miss Daisy.
- When I was in second grade, we had to color the fruits their right colors, but I colored them all yellow. The teacher said, "Don't you know that an apple is red and an orange is orange?" I said "Yes, but I like yellow."
- says to dean martin: but i'am really dumb