Jeremy Roenick (born 1970-01-17) is an American ice hockey player.
- It's a good thing you're gonna get that truck. The bad thing is you're gonna be smiling all day on TV and I don't think that that's pretty.
- We're going to try to make it better for everybody, period, end of subject. And if you don't realize that, then don't come. We don't want you at the rink, we don't want you in the stadium, we don't want you to watch hockey... I say personally, to everybody who called us 'spoiled,' you guys are just jealous ... we have tried so, so hard to get this game back on the ice.
- June 26, 2005, comments made following the 2005 Mellon Mario Lemieux Celebrity Invitational golf tournament, near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Everybody out there who calls us spoiled because we play "a game", they can kiss my ass. They can all kiss my ass.
- July 10, 2005 on the 2004-05 NHL Lockout.
- I know nobody on that team has more points in the National Hockey League than me. So if they want to go that way, good luck... [t]o not have the opportunity to go back one more time and try and win the gold is obviously, in my opinion, very disrespectful.
- December 20, 2005 after learning he was not selected to join the fourth U.S. Olympic hockey team.