Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.Jim Rohn
Kazaam is a 1996 film produced by Touchstone Pictures and starring Shaquille O'Neal and Francis Capra.
- Can you get me a Shaq Pack?
- I have a really bald head without a single hair on my body!
- This isn't the first time someone has asked me to do that.
- I'm black.
- I have to go now! I've spent too much time here!!
- I am a big, beautiful, black WOMAN!
- Give me junkfood from the sky!
- Listen, Mr. Psycopathic dork in the basement, I don't think you're ordering anybody!
- Believe it!!
- I will Kick it HIGH OCTANE!!
- Let's Green Egg and Ham it!
- Jaquar black step back
- One Large Two Medium, I'm Bout to Bust a Tedium
- Outrageous, Contagious, spontaneous, you cant contain this, I AM KAZAAM!!