Live as you would have wished to live when you come to die.Gellert
- Clyde Martin: Sex is a risky game, because if you're not careful, it will cut you wide open.
- Alfred Kinsey: Love is the answer, isn't it? But, sex raises a lot of very interesting questions...
- Alfred Kinsey: What's your most common position?
- Couple being interviewed: [bewildered and inquisitive looks] There's more than one?!
- Clyde Martin: When did you first begin masturbating?
- Old Woman: I INVENTED masturbation.
- Alfred Kinsey: [Kinsey is teaching his first class] Who can tell me which part of the human body can enlarge a hundred times. You, miss?
- Female Student: [indignantly] I'm sure I don't know. And you've no right to ask me such a question in a mixed class.
- Alfred Kinsey: [amused] I was referring to the pupil in your eye, young lady.
- [class laughs]
- Alfred Kinsey: And I think I should tell you, you're in for a terrible disappointment.
- Wardell Pomeroy: How old were you when you first engaged in sexual activity with a partner?
- Research Subject: 14.
- Wardell Pomeroy: How?
- Research Subject: With horse.
- Wardell Pomeroy: [pause] How often were you having intercourse with animals at age 14?
- Research Subject: [stunned] It's true. I fucked a pony. You are genius, how did you know?
- Wardell Pomeroy: You just said you had
- Wardell Pomeroy: Sex with horse.
- Research Subject: Nooo...Whores, not horse, WHORES.
- [at dinner]
- It's advisable to stick to what's normal. You don't want to shake people up.
- Alfred Kinsey: Of course not.
- [Clyde Martin to Alfred Kinsey]
You just told me your entire history, but there hasn't been a single mention of love.
- [at the doctor, after their unsucessful wedding night]
- Doctor: How large is your penis?
- Kinsey: Excuse me?
- Doctor: When erect, how large is it? How long from the strodent? [pointing at measuring stick] Here? Here? [points to the very end of the scale] Here?
- [Clara points off the scale]
- Doctor: I'm surprised you didn't pass out.
- Dr. Alfred Kinsey: Liam Neeson
- Clara McMillen: Laura Linney
- Wardell Pomeroy: Chris O'Donnell
- Clyde Martin: Peter Sarsgaard
- Paul Gebhard: Timothy Hutton
- Alfred Seguine Kinsey: John Lithgow
- Thurman Rice: Tim Curry