You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.Edward Flaherty
- 1 Sourced
- 2 Attributed
- 3 External links
- I've seen many lives destroyed. I've seen more people have problems with gambling than I have with drugs and alcohol. And there are some serious consequences if you get in over your head. ~ Michael Franzese
- "If you have a lot of what people want and can't get, then you can supply the demand and shovel in the dough." ~ Lucky Luciano
- Wherever there's opportunity, the mafia will be there. ~ Johnny Kelly
- We cannot allow this country [Afghanistan] to be influenced by mafia and narcotics-related activities. It kills our economy. It destroys our reputation. So we are going to work against it. ~ Hamid Karzai
- The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance. ~ George Jung
- Danbury wasn't a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine. ~ George Jung
- This is Grade A 100% pure Columbian cocaine, ladies and gentlemen. Disco shit. Pure as the driven snow. ~ George Jung
- I can't feel my face... I mean, I can touch it, but I can't feel it inside... ~ Mr. T [after sampling some of the cocaine]
- Listen to me Anthony. I got your head in a fuckin' vise. I'll squash your head like a fuckin' grapefruit if you don't give me a name. ~ Nicky Santoro
- A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you're talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who's gonna come along in that time? Pretty soon, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all fuckin' night. ~ Nicky Santoro
- In the casino, the cardinal rule is to keep them playing and to keep them coming back. The longer they play, the more they lose, and in the end, we get it all. Sam "Ace" Rothstein
- No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep comin' back and back until one of you is dead. Sam "Ace" Rothstein
- Get this through your head you Jew motherfucker, you. You only exist out here because of me. That's the only reason. Without me, you, personally, every fuckin' wise guy skell around'll take a piece of your fuckin' Jew ass. Then where you gonna go? You're fuckin' warned. Don't ever go over my fuckin' head again. You motherfucker, you. ~ Nicky Santoro
- What are you staring at you bald-headed Jew prick? ~ Nicky Santoro
- When they send for you, you go in alive, you come out dead, and it's your best friend that does it. ~ Benjamin "Lefty" Ruggiero
- A wise guy's always right even when he's wrong, he's right. ~ Benjamin "Lefty" Ruggiero
- When I introduce you, I'm gonna say, "This is a friend of mine." That means you're a connected guy. Now if I said instead, "this is a friend of ours", that would mean you a made guy. Capice? ~ Benjamin "Lefty" Ruggiero
- [Salvatore Tessio brings in Luca Brasi's bulletproof vest, delivered with a fish inside]
- What the hell is this? ~ Sonny Corleone
- It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes. ~ Pete Clemenza
- I don't like violence, Tom. I'm a businessman; blood is a big expense. ~ Virgil Sollozzo
- I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. ~ Michael Corleone
- There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. ~ Michael Corleone
- I make him an offer he don't refuse ~ Vito Corleone
- Michael, we're bigger than U.S. Steel. ~ Hyman Roth
- Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgement. ~ Michael Corleone
- The Pope - the Holy Father himself - has this very day blessed Michael Corleone; and you think you know better than the Pope? ~ Dominic Abbandando
- Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in. ~ Michael Corleone
- You know, Michael; now that you're so respectable, I think you're more dangerous than ever. I liked you better when you were just a common Mafia hood. ~ Kay Adams/Corleone
- The richest man is the one with the most powerful friends ~ Don Altobello
- And when the cops, when they assigned a whole army to stop Jimmy, what'd he do? He made 'em partners ~ Henry Hill
- Whenever we needed money, we'd rob the airport. To us, it was better than Citibank. ~ Henry Hill
- All they got from Paulie was protection from other guys looking to rip them off. That's what it's all about. That's what the FBI can never understand - that what Paulie and the organization offer is protection for the kinds of guys who can't go to the cops. They're like the police department for wiseguys. ~ Henry Hill
- How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? ~ Tommy DeVito
- As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster. ~ Henry Hill
- I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. ~ Tony Montana
- Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! ~ Tony Montana
- Don't get high on your own supply. ~ Elvira Hancock
- I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best! ~ Tony Montana
- You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend! ~ Tony Montana
- I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move. ~ Tony Montana
- You don't get scars like this from eating pussy mang! Tony Montana
Extended list of Quotes from The Sopranos
- Christopher Moltisanti ~ Louis Brazzi sleeps with the fishes.
- Salvatore "Pussy" Bonpensiero ~ Luca Brasi. Luca...
- Christopher Moltisanti ~ Whatever.
- One more thing, you leave Comley Trucking and every other fuckin' item on this planet that belongs to my Uncle Junior, include his hemeroid doughnut, the fuck alone, got it? ~ Tony Soprano
- This ain't negotiation time. This is Scarface, final scene, fuckin' bazookas under each arm, 'say hello to my little friend!' ~ Christopher Moltisanti
- Christopher Moltisanti ~ Brendan's dead. His brains are floatin' in his bathtub. Message job, through the eye.
- Salvatore "Pussy" Bonpensiero ~ Moe Greene Special.
- I'm in the waste management business. Everybody immediately assumes you're mobbed up. It's a stereotype, and it's offensive. ~ Tony Soprano
- There is no Mafia. ~ Tony Soprano
- Tony Soprano ~ I think it's time for you to start to seriously consider salads.
- Bobby Baccalieri ~ What do you mean?
- Tony Soprano ~ What do I mean? I mean get off my car before you flip it over, you fat fuck.
- I want you to find this nancy-boy, Elliot Ness - I want him dead! I want his family dead! I want his house burned to the ground! I want to go there in the middle of the night and I want to piss on his ashes! ~ Al Capone
- Jim Malone ~ Why do you want to join the force?
- George Stone ~ To protect the property and citizenry of...
- Jim Malone ~ Ah, don't waste my time with that bullshit. Where you from, Stone?
- George Stone ~ I'm from the south-side.
- Jim Malone ~ Stone. George Stone. That's your name? What's your real name?
- George Stone ~ That is my real name.
- Jim Malone ~ Nah. What was it before you changed it?
- George Stone ~ ...Giuseppe Petri
- Jim Malone ~ Ah, I knew it. That's all you need, one thieving wop on the team.
- George Stone ~ Hey, what's that you say?
- Jim Malone ~ I said that you're a lying member of a no good race.
- George Stone ~ Much better than you, you stinking Irish pig.
- Jim Malone ~ Oh, I like him.
- You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word. ~ Al Capone
- Isn't that just like a wop? Brings a knife to a gun fight. ~ Jim Malone
- I wanna hurt the man, Malone. You hear me? I wanna start taking the fight to him. I wanna hurt Capone! ~ Eliot Ness
- You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone. ~ Al Capone
- Q: "Willie, why do you rob banks?"
A: "Cause that's where the money is." ~ Willie Sutton
- There are three sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth. ~ Joe Massino
- At the end of the day we're all gonna die in jail ~ Vincent Basciano
- A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught ~ [Unknown]
- A little violence never hurt anyone ~ Benjamin Ruggiero
- I'm in the Gotti family; my wife's the boss ~ John Gotti after being questioned by reporters whether or not he was the boss of the Gambino crime family
- This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up. Paul Castellano
- State and federal law enforcement authorities estimate the Genovese group’s core membership at between 250 and 300, with well over 1,000 criminal associates. ~ NJSCI
- Law enforcement experts estimate that the name-sake organization of the late Carlo Gambino currently consists of approximately 150-200 members and as many as 1,500-2,000 associates. ~ NJSCI
- Despite the assaults by law enforcement and the apparent slowdown in membership recruitment, law enforcement authorities estimate the Lucchese group still consists of from 110 to 140 members, with approximately 50 members active in New Jersey. The organization has at least 1,100 associates engaged in criminal activity ~ NJSCI
- The Colombo family’s current strength is estimated at approximately 112 members and 500 associates. ~ NJSCI