Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living.Soren Kierkegaard
Orlando Jones (born April 10, 1968) is an American comedian and film and television actor.
- When you're trying to find that line between are you doing comedy, are you doing drama, what are you doing, Martin, for me, anchors it very often, because he approaches it from such just a pure acting standpoint.
- I'm from that part of the country. I was born in Mobile. Ala. and grew up in South Carolina. I have family in Miss. Having gone through a number of hurricanes myself, none obviously as devastating as this one, one of the things you forget about is that at least as a parent, you're able to understand what has transpired in your life. But for a one- or two-year-old, it's a completely different level of devastation because everything that they know and have ever known is gone.
- Comedy just seemed like the way in.
- Quite honestly, I didn't think the deal was going to make, because I wanted part of the creative control. I was impressed that they were making an offer to a non-athlete young black male to be a spokesperson for two and a half years. To their credit, they said, absolutely yes, they never questioned anything I wanted to do.
- You give the guy an Image Award three years in a row and then turn on him like that? If that's the role they want to fulfill, they need to send a clearer message.
- Most of my friends between 21 and 31 are at different stages of figuring out what the hell they are going to do with their lives. It's a big part of our generation. What is the next step?