Love works a different way in different minds, the fool it enlightens and the wise it blinds.John Dryden
- Typical James, tired old drug addict. Can't even stay awake for your own movie!
- I wanted to create my own world. A world full of color where everyone could play. One big party that never ends.
- You'll love me. I promise.
- We'll put James in a cage and hang a sign over it that says, "Do not feed the drug child!"
- The road of excess leads to a palace of... fabulousness!
- Oh please, party in the truck!
- I won't do crack without heroin!
- But it's my birthday and I want a bloodfeast!
- That's not a crack hole, that's a rat hole. Rats on crack attack!
- You're just some lame-ass, Johnny-come-lately, fairy, faggot, copycat! You don't even know your skrink from your skrod! You stupid logger blogger!
- Oh James, I'm getting away with murder and you're just jealous.
- That's Skrink la do, to you.
- ..Not that it's your movie. You think it's yours. But it's really mine. All mine.
- Come to my party. You can be my boyfriend.
James St. James
- Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3. Testosterone, testicular cancer, Tess of the D'urbervilles.
- I don't do. I just am.
- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom. Blake, William. That's really all you need to know. That and "Don't dream it, be it!"
- Michael was growing on me. Like a fungus.
- The North Pole! I've made it across the frozen tundra. My faithful huskies perished in the blizzard way back. I had to eat them.
- Darling, half the fun of eating meat is hacking it up.
- I am not addicted to drugs, I'm addicted to glamor!
- Mm, lightly toasted animal tranquilizer.
- It doesn't matter what you look like! I mean if you have a hunchback, just throw a little glitter on it, honey, and go dancing.
- It was better than a ten-inch dick and you know it!
- Elke: He was always making money. He just had a knack for it. My little candy man.
- Christina: How do you like my UFO?
- Police Officer: [trying to pick Christina up] Let's go, sweetheart. You're a big girl.
- James: Michael, I hate you for making me say serious things so I will only say this once. You've gone too far with the drugs.
- Michael: Have you looked in the mirror lately?
- Michael: So. How's the novel coming?
- James: I've done another page! But now I think I might have writer's block.
- Michael: Two pages in five years?
- Michael: So, notice anything different?
- James: [looks around] The flies?
- Michael: No, seriously James. Anything or anyone missing? Like a drug dealer who used to live here?
- James: Well darling that could be anyone. Can I buy a vowel?
- Michael: Hi. I'm Michael Alig.
- James: Well I'll alert the media. Gotta dash!
- Keoki: Are we going far?
- Michael: All the way I hope.
- James: I know what you need. A nice hot cup of hot chocolate.
- Michael: Can you put some ecstasy in mine?
- Michael: We're like two peas in a pod, you and I, James.
- James: I pity the pod.
- Michael: You're the Yoda to my Luke.
- James: Excuse me. You're the Paula Abdul to my Janet Jackson.
- Michael: That's good, right?
- Michael: Our magazine's on the stands today. Can you believe it? Our own magazine!
- James: I've already seen it, and there's a problem. A big problem. I've been cut off. [reads from magazine page] "James St. James heads up white slave ring, sells twelve year old boys on Avenue B. Exclusive by Michael Alig." Why, Michael? Why?
- Michael: Oh come on Skrink, I think it's funny!
- James: My father does not share your sense of humor!
- Michael: I didn't know he was a Project X reader!
- James: Yes you did, because you sent him a lifetime subscription!
- Michael: Angel bailed me out.
- James: Angel?
- Michael: Well, actually, Angel bailed you out.
- James: Me?
- Michael: Yeah, I told the police I was you.
- [James gawks in disbelief]
- Michael: Oh James, it's just all in fun. And after I told them you had AIDS, they gave me my own room with a VCR and ice cream!
- James: Michael, I don't even like you! I have never liked you!
- Talk Show Host: Is it true, ma'am, that your son Michael turned you on to the pill ecstasy?
- Elke: He said it was a headache pill.
- Talk Show Host: What happened when you took it?
- Elke: Well, my headache went away..
- good. evil. fun.
- Money, Sucess, Fame, Glamour
- Seth Green - James St. James
- Macaulay Culkin - Michael Alig
- Diana Scarwid - Elke
- Chloë Sevigny - Gitsie
- Marilyn Manson - Christina
- Dylan McDermott - Peter Gatien
- Mia Kirshner- Natasha
- Wilmer Valderrama - Keoki
- Daniel Franzese - The Rat/Dallas MC
- Natasha Lyonne - Brooke
- Elliot Kriss - Cabbie
- Wilson Cruz - Angel