- The Autumn seems to cry for thee,
Best lover of the Autumn-days!
- Cousin Helen's Visit (1935).
- The tasks are done and the tears are shed.
Yesterday’s errors let yesterday cover;
Yesterday’s wounds, which smarted and bled,
Are healed with the healing that night has shed.
- New Every Morning, (date of publication uncertain).
- These are weighty secrets, and we must whisper them.
- Men die but sorrow never dies.
- The Cradle Tomb in Westminster Abbey (1975).
Last modified on 19 January 2008, at 02:50