Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings.C. O. Jackson
Shulamith Firestone (born 1945) is a Jewish Canadian-born feminist.
- In the radical feminist view, the new feminism is not just the revival of a serious political movement for social equality. It is the second wave of the most important revolution in history.
- Freudianism has become, with its confessionals and penance, its proselytes and converts, with the millions spent on its upkeep, our modern Church.
- Power, however it has evolved, whatever its origins, will not be given up without a struggle.
- The end goal of the feminist revolution is the elimination of the sex distinction itself.
- Pregnancy is barbaric, and childbirth hurts... like shitting a pumpkin.