Quotes about siblings.
- Any man, when feeling down-in-the-dirt, rotten, failure, etc., is resurrected when his sister comes to comfort him.
- This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered,
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
- If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.
- Linda Sunshine
- Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.
- Pam Brown
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.
- Barbara Alpert
- Estranged sibling: "If you cut a slice from the family pie it must be a large serving."
- David J. Flavin (See discussion)