The Good Girl
The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness. but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed the change; happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow Up.Charles Morgan
- I was looking at you in the store and I liked how you kept to yourself. I saw in your eyes that you hate the world. I hate it too.
- You're gonna wanna to take a whole bottle of this home with you. It's got quite a lot of ingredients in it, so you're getting a good deal. It got ginkgo extract in it. D'ya know what that is? It's extract of the ginkgo and it makes your skin real slick so that any liquid will roll right off ya, be it water or lemon juice or urine. I'll put it in a bag for you.
- I've decided to move Cheryl over to cosmetics. She got a little too creative on the PA.
- Holden: I crave you! I wanna know everything about you. Who are you?
- Justine: I'm just this woman.