The Jungle Book 2
The Jungle Book 2 is an animated feature film produced by the DisneyToons studio in Sydney and released by Walt Disney Pictures and Buena Vista Distribution. The theatrical version of the movie was released in France on February 5, 2003, and released in the United States on February 9, 2003. The film is a sequel to Walt Disney's 1967 film The Jungle Book, and stars Haley Joel Osment as the voice of Mowgli and John Goodman as the voice of Baloo.
- Bagheera: Colonel Hathi! What is the meaning of this?
- Colonel Hathi: Man is in the jungle!
- Bagheera: What does he want?
- Bagheera: This has to stop! You can't keep trying to take Mowgli from the man-village. The boy's future lies with his own kind.
- Baloo: Oh! His future can wait. (Baloo sighs) I miss my bear cub.
- Bagheera: It's not safe for him in the jungle. You know Shere Khan is looking for Mowgli.
- Baloo: Just let Shere Khan try something. We handled old stripes once, we'll do it again.
(Bagheera went in front of Baloo.)
- Bagheera: Baloo! Don't push your luck!
- Baloo: Outta the way, Baggy!
- Baloo: You're not going near the VILLAGE!
(Bagheera falls through the log then into the river. Baloo looks down the hole in the log. Bagheera jumps out for air.)
- Baloo: Later, Baggy!
- Ranjan: (Ranjan beats Kaa repeatedly with a stick for trying to eat Shanti) Bad snake! Bad snake! Bad snake! Bad snake! Bad snake!
- Shanti: Ranjan?
- Ranjan: Bad snake, bad snake! You leave Shanti alone!
- Mowgli: I'm sorry sir, it's just...
- Ranjan's Father: No Mowgli, I'M sorry. I should've understood that the jungle is the part of who you are.
- John Goodman as Baloo
- Haley Joel Osment as Mowgli
- Mae Whitman as Shanti
- Connor Funk as Ranjan
- w:Elizabeth Daily as Bagheera
- w:Jason Marsden as Shere Khan/King Louie
- John Rhys-Davies as Ranjan's Father
- Jim Cummings as Kaa
- w:Rob Paulsen as Colonel Hathi