Total Recall is an American science fiction film released on June 1, 1990, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, directed by Paul Verhoeven and written by Ronald Shusett, Dan O'Bannon, Jon Povill and Gary Goldman. It was based on the novelette We Can Remember It for You Wholesale by Philip K. Dick.
- But I've never even been to Mars!!!
- Consider that a divorce.
- Hey Benny, SCREW YOU!
- You call this a delusion?
- Start the reactor.
- I'll see you at the party Richter!
- You idiot! You blew my cover!
- My name is not Quaid!
- So what happened to number 5?
- ...but I'm always back in the morning.
- Get your ass to Mars. Get your ass to Mars. Get your ass to Mars.
- ...I met a woman and realized I had been playing for the wrong team.
- Howdy, Quaid
- I've got five kids to feed!
- But I've got four kids to feed!
- Oh shit man, I lied, I ain't even married!
- Fuck you asshole! (bag lady to Quaid)
- They stole his mind. Now he wants it back. Get ready for the ride of your life.
- Your mind is the center of your life. It is everything you hear, everything you see, everything you feel...It is everything you ARE. You wouldn't know if you lost your mind...Would you know if someone STOLE it?
- What if you discovered somebody stole your mind...and there was only one way to get it back?
- In this world, they can steal your mind, erase your memory, and give you another identity. But the most dangerous thing that can happen to you is...TOTAL RECALL.
- He'll show you a side of Mars that no one on Earth has ever seen before...He should be so lucky.