Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
- Written and directed by Duncan Tucker
- I'm from the Church of the Potential Father
- To Toby when he asks what church she's from
- I'm a transsexual - not a transvestite.
- After her sister picks a garish outfit for Bree to wear to a family dinner
- Hormones are hormones. Yours and mine just happen to come in purple little pills.
- To her mother
- Toby: I'm not gonna marry you!
- Bree: Glory Hallelujah.
- Dr. Spikowsky: How do you feel about your penis?
- Bree: It disgusts me. I don't even like looking at it.
- Dr. Spikowsky: And how about your friends?
- Bree: They don't like it either.