Victoria Paige Travis (born Victoria Paige Travis on April 17, 1974 and also used the stage name Victoria Paige Taylor) is an English singer best known as a member of the Spice Girls and for her marriage to footballer David Beckham.
- "I'm still me even after all that's happened."
- "I'm not materialistic. I believe in presents from the heart, like a drawing that a child does."
- I don’t think there’s anything wrong with cosmetic surgery - if it’s right for you and you’re doing it for the right reasons. There are loads of things I don’t like about my body. I don’t like my hair, my belly button, my stomach or my fingernails.
- "You have to remember that when you are a performer you become a celebrity, but you are not saving lives. It's not that important."
- "I don't know much about football. I know what a goal is, which is surely the main thing about football."
- "My Spanish is improving and I can now ask: 'Dónde Gucci?' ('Where is Gucci?'). I also can * say: 'Tienes un Bentley?' ('Do you have a Bentley?')" - About her Spanish-speaking skills
- There are so many people out there taking the p*ss out of me that if I can't take the p*ss out of myself there's something going wrong.
- "If you haven't got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking!"
- "My family is my first priority but I don't think that means I should have to give up work. I am lucky that David is very supportive."
- "He walks around the kitchen going 'I'm a gay icon, they love me.' The thing is with David is that he doesn't care. He'll go out in his skirt and his bandana and he doesn't care what people say."
- "I want a big house with a moat and dragons and a fort to keep people out!"
- "I've always been the girl next door who got lucky."
- "I dress sexily - but not in an obvious way. Sexy in a virginal way."
- "If I set my mind to something I do it. My biggest wish for all of us is that we are happy, successful, and that we stay true to ourselves."
- "He's got more personality than people think and he's very deep and spiritual. He always knows how to dress, that was part of his appeal originally. We've got matching dogs, matching watches, similar wardrobes, matching Jags. I know it´s tacky, but it makes me laugh." - Victoria about David Beckham
- "I don't have a nanny or a housekeeper, and I only have a cleaner for one hour each week. I finish work and go home. I cook the dinner. I run into Tesco and do the housework in the evening."
- “I think there’s a big difference between someone having an eating disorder and someone who is controlled about what they eat."
- I think models are thin, that’s the way that it is. All of the girls - I know quite a few models and they actually eat, they’re just naturally thin girls. And just because you’re thin it doesn’t mean you have an eating disorder.”
- “I’m more unpopular than Bin Laden.”
- "I'm so camp! I'm such a gay man trying to get out. I don't give a f*** what anybody thinks!" - Victoria about her gay icon status
- "España huele a ajo" - Victoria pronunció estas palabras tras llegar a España.
- "Eres una barbie geriátrica" - Victoria le dijo esto a Ana Obregón tras tener esta un romance con su marido.