Virtua Fighter is a 1987 fighting game played by either two or one player, developed by the Sega studio AM2 , headed by Yu Suzuki, originally producted in Japan. It was the first game in the Virtua Fighter series, and the very first 3D-based fighting game (4D Sports Boxing was released few years earlier, but belongs to slightly different genre). First released as an arcade videogame, it has been ported to several home video game consoles including the Sega Saturn and Sega 32X. A port with enhanced graphics was also released for Microsoft Windows.
In this article we collects not only the original Virtua Fighter quotes but also from sequels.
- CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!
- GAME OVER!
- NO CONTEST!
- RING OUT!
- SUDDEN DEATH!
- TIME OVER!
- YOU WIN!
- YOU LOSE!
- I can't wait (Video Game) (VF2)
- I can't believe I lost to this SCUM!(VF2)
- But you don't know what I've been through.(VF2)
- Don't quit your day job.(VF2)
- I beat you like a 2-minute egg.(VF2)
- You ain't got no chance! (VFAS)
- OH! To picture you winning? (Laughing)(VF2)
- Come back again, in about a year? huh?(VF2)
- I'll praise YOU for your strength.(VF3)
- Feel the REAL power! (VF4)
- I win. (Video Game) (VF1)
- What are you doing!? Get away!(VF4&5)
- This is where you FALL DOWN! (VF5)
- Are you about ready to go home now? (VF3)
Virtua Fighter 4:
- I've got legs of lightning!
- Wanna fight again? You're way out of your league!
- Why? What am I lacking?
- Less talk, more action!
- I'm faster than lightning!
- Yeah! Nobody can stop me!
- Bring it on!
Virtua Fighter 5:
- Let’s see if you can walk the walk.
- Go ahead, knock yourself out.
- Yeah! Less talk, more action!
- I got no time for you.
- It’s like you’re moving in slow motion.
- There’s no way you can’t stop me!
- Now that wasn’t your best shot!
- Your not a worthy opponent!(VF4)
- I'll show you what combat is all about!(VF5)
- Presenting, the Brad Show!