Vujadin Boškov (16 May 1931) is a football coach originary of Serbia and Montenegro, which coached most of his career in Italy.
- A great footballer sees highways where the others see just lanes.
- Ball to us, we play; ball to them, they play.
- Better losing 4-0 than 5-0.
- After a league match Inter Milan-Napoli 4-0
- Better losing one match for 6-0 than six matches for 1-0.
- I think that, in order to score, we need to shoot.
- In the pitch we seemed like tourists. With the sole difference that we did not pay the ticket for entering the venue.
- (Ruud) Gullit went out from his area like stag go out from forest.
- Penalty is when referee blows the whistle.
- Penalty is when referee gives, not when linesman gives.
- We cannot gave away four goals against an opponent which passed three times on our own half.