Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
Vujadin Boškov (16 May 1931) is a football coach originary of Serbia and Montenegro, which coached most of his career in Italy.
- A great footballer sees highways where the others see just lanes.
- Ball to us, we play; ball to them, they play.
- Better losing 4-0 than 5-0.
- After a league match Inter Milan-Napoli 4-0
- Better losing one match for 6-0 than six matches for 1-0.
- I think that, in order to score, we need to shoot.
- In the pitch we seemed like tourists. With the sole difference that we did not pay the ticket for entering the venue.
- (Ruud) Gullit went out from his area like stag go out from forest.
- Penalty is when referee blows the whistle.
- Penalty is when referee gives, not when linesman gives.
- We cannot gave away four goals against an opponent which passed three times on our own half.