An idea is a point of departure and no more. As soon as you elaborate it, it becomes transformed by thought.Pablo Picasso
Zlatan Ibrahimović (born October 3, 1981 in Malmö, Skåne län, Sweden) is a Swedish international striker currently playing for Inter in Italian Serie A.
- An injury.
- in response to a reporter's question: "Is there anything that could stop you from becoming no 1 in the world?"; 2001
- They just come, I promise. It is nothing that I plan.
- about where he comes up with his moves
- Swedish tabloid Expressen, May 2002
- What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.
- answer to criticism from Norwegian footballer John Carew that Zlatan's moves are pointless
- Norwegian tabloid VG, April 2002
- Well, I don´t know... You´ll have to ask your wife about that.
- in response to reporter's question: "You´ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What happened?"
- post-game (against England) press conference, 2004
- First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.
- on a move against Stephane Henchoz of Liverpool
- What she got? She got Zlatan!
- In response to journalist´s question: "What did your girlfriend get as engagement gift?
- Response to the question "If I say (Swedish footballers) Anders Svensson and Kim Källström, what do you say?"
- I haven't met her yet, but when I do, I will date her.
- On being asked "Who is the most beautiful girl in the world?" in 2001.