Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.Thomas L. Holdcroft
Jimmy Smith Jr.
- Do you ever wonder at what point when you gotta just say "fuck it" man? Like when you gotta stop living up here and start living down here?
- Who told you I was a "dope rapper?"
- Ward, I think you were a little hard on the Beaver. So was Eddie Haskell, Wally and Ms. Cleaver.
- You ain't the future of shit, bitch. You're just David fuckin' Porter.
- If something needs to happen with this shit, it needs to happen now.
- So what, at least I got a fuckin' job.
- Mom, you gotta stop living your life like this.
- That "Leave It To Beaver" line almost killed me.
- You know what, do what the fuck you wanna do, 'cause I don't give a shit any more.
- Free comes with a dick up your ass.
- [Rabbit's car has just shorted out, the group is standing on the street while Rabbit is fixing the car] I ain't getting back in that pice of shit. It's a death trap/
- Fuck Cheddar Bob!
- Fuck the free world!
- Alex: It's almost beautiful.
- Jimmy Smith Jr: When I was younger, I always wanted to live in a house like this, when it was used to be.
- Jimmy Smith Jr; Future: [DJ Iz is rambling on about the abandoned houses in Detroit and Jimmy and Future look at each other all confused] What the fuck is he talking about?
- Alex: to Jimmy So how come they call you rabbit?
- Future: Cause he's fast and likes to fuck a lot.
- Every Moment is a Chance to Turn it Around
- Go back to where it all started.
- Find Your Voice
- Every moment is another chance
- Lose Yourself In the Music
- If the streets had a voice, this would be the story they'd tell.
- Look, if you had one chance, one oppurtunity, to seize everything you ever wanted? One moment. Would you capture it? Or just let it slip?