A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
Love is a friendship caught on fire.Northern Exposure
- [to Jesse] Kill for me.
- Help yourself, fucker! (Throws a teen across a barbecue)
- You are all my children now.
- Daddy can't help you now.
- [attempting to kill Jesse's little sister, Angie] Wake up, little girl.
- [to Jesse's girlfriend, Lisa] He can't fight me. I'm him.
- [To Jesse] You've got the body, and I've got the brains. (Freddy then rips the skin of the top of his head)
- [while cleaning room, throws aside a shoebox] How do you like that, Dad?
- Oh, God. He's comin' back.
- Lisa: [reading Nancy's old diary] "Sometimes when I'm lying here in bed I can see Glen in his window across the way getting ready for bed. His body is slim and smooth, and I know I shouldn't watch him, but that part of me that wants him forces me to. That's when I weaken. That's when I want to go to him."
- Jesse: Can I see that?
- Freddy: I need you, Jesse. We got special work to do here, you and me. (slams Jesse against the wall and gently tilts his head) You've got the body... (takes off his hat and digs his fingers into his skull) I've got the brain. (rips the skin open. The skin is ripped open so badly that Freddy's brain is exposed. Jesse screams in terror, while Freddy laughs wildly.)
- Jesse: [while jogging] Hey, Grady, do you remember your dreams?
- Ron: Only the wet ones.
- Coach Schneider: No talking!
- Biology Teacher: So, to review, the solid waste, those nutrients not absorbed by the lining of the stomach, the large intestine, the small intestine, and the alimentary canal are passed out through the colon.
(Ron makes farting sound)
- Kerry: [at a high-school cafeteria] So you goin' to Lisa's house tomorrow night?
- Ron: [with mouth full of food] Nope. Can't. I'm grounded.
- Kerry: How come?
- Ron: I threw my grandmother down a flight of stairs.
- '[Jesse is afraid and wants to sleep at Grady's house]
- Jesse: Something is trying to get inside of me.
- Ron: Yeah, it's female and it's waiting for you in the cabana, and you want to sleep with me.
- [Freddy snickers from behind the desk after Jesse's transformation]
- Lisa: Jesse?
- Freddy: [Raking his claw on the top of the desk before standing up and nearing Lisa] He can't hear you, because I'm him.
- Lisa: Jesse, help.
- Freddy: There is no Jesse! I'm Jesse now!
- Mark Patton - Jesse Walsh
- Kim Myers - Lisa Webber
- Robert Rusler - Ron Grady
- Clu Gulager - Ken Walsh
- Hope Lange - Cheryl Walsh
- Marshall Bell - Coach Schneider
- Melinda O. Fee - Mrs. Webber
- Tom McFadden - Mr. Webber
- Sydney Walsh - Kerry
- Robert Englund - Freddy Krueger
- A Nightmare on Elm Street - the series