Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.Robert Frost
(Redirected from Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud)
Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud (born 1924) is the monarch and prime minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- "Fanaticism and extremism cannot grow on an earth whose soil is embedded in the spirit of tolerance, moderation, and balance. Good governance can eliminate injustice, destitution and poverty." 
- "The real blame should be directed at us, the leaders of the Arab nation". King Abdullah criticizes his fellow Middle East leaders for not resolving the Arab conflict.
Conflict in Iraq
- In beloved Iraq, blood is flowing between brothers, in the shadow of an illegitimate foreign occupation, and abhorrent sectarianism threatens a civil war.
- Saudi: US Iraq presence illegal 29 March 2007
Unity of Muslims
- We should not let the enemies interfere in the Islamic countries relations including Iran and Saudi Arabia.
- "We state with a unified voice that religions through which Almighty God sought to bring happiness to mankind should not be turned into instruments to cause misery," **Saudi king promotes tolerance at U.N. forum November 2008
Last chance to terrorists
- Allah says [in the Koran]: "If they repent before you overcome them, you should know that Allah is forgiving and merciful."...we are opening the door of forgiveness[...] and acceptance of Islamic law, to all who have strayed and committed a crime in the name of religion...Everyone who belongs to this group that has wronged itself who has not yet been apprehended in terrorist operations – we offer them a chance to return to Allah...Anyone who accepts this and surrenders of his own free will...will be treated according to the law of Allah.