Aboriginal Australian proverbs
Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.Leo Buscaglia
Australian Aboriginal proverbs are similar to Chinese proverbs except less numerous
- Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows.
- Those who lost dreaming are found.
- The more you know, the less you need.
- We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
- We are all things which are played by nature - Rupa & Ravi