Eureka! I've got it.Archimedes
Adam Morrison (born July 19, 1984) is an American basketball player.
- I've never said, 'I have diabetes, so I can’t bust my ass on this play.'
- 2003 Interview with Sports Illustrated, quotes in "Morrison, Mead grad, is making a name for himself nationally", The Whitworthian, 2005-03-08. URL accessed on 2006-09-21.
- My mustache speaks to me … it says, 'Together, we will return the NBA to the glory of its mustache days. Pistol Pete, Kurt Rambis and Clyde Frazier.' And in the offseason, my mustache and I will drive around in a muscle car solving mysteries. Times will be good. My mustache is very wise.
- 2006 Commercial for EA Sports NBA Live 07
- I don't consider myself a communist, I just like to see the other-side-of-the-fence point of view.
- They're trying to look like me, so I take it as a compliment.
- referring to opponent's cheerleaders wearing fake moustaches to mock his own
- Spokane will always be home to me.