Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.Dan Millman
(Redirected from Ade, George)
- "Whom are you?" he said, for he had been to night school.
- Bang! Bang! (1928)
- In the city a funeral is just an interruption of traffic; in the country it is a form of entertainment.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine, February 1928
- She was a soprano of the kind often used for augmenting grief at a funeral.
- The music teacher came twice a week to bridge the awful gap between Dorothy and Chopin.