Aileen Carol Wuornos (born Aileen Carol Pittman) (1956-02-29 – 2002-10-09) was an American serial killer who was convicted and sentenced to death by the state of Florida. She ultimately received five additional death sentences. Wuornos admitted to killing seven men in separate incidents, all of whom she claimed raped her (or attempted to) while she was working as a prostitute. She was put to death via lethal injection.
- Everything they said about me was so full of lying. It wasn't funny. None of that stuff was true. I am totally sane. I didn't do drugs.
- I am a serial killer. I would kill again.
- I need to die for the killing of those people.
- I really got tired of it all. I was angry about the johns.
- I robbed them, and I killed them as cold as ice, and I would do it again, and I know I would kill another person because I've hated humans for a long time.
- Talking about the men who picked her up on the highway.
- I wanted to clear all the lies and let the truth come out. I have hate crawling through my system.
- I'd just like to say I'm sailing with the Rock and I'll be back like 'Independence Day' with Jesus, June 6, like the movie, big mother ship and all. I'll be back.
- Last words
- I'm innocent. I was raped! I hope you get raped! Scumbags of America!
- Said on the stand of the courtroom during her murder trial
- I'm one who seriously hates human life and would kill again.
- My main concern is if this composer has been made aware of the fact that I've come clean in all of my cases. I killed in pure hate, robbing along the way. So if this person hasn't, then I'd sure appreciate it if someone would inform him or her of it.
- They say it’s the number of people I killed, I say it’s the principle.
- I'm no professional murderer or anything, I did some sloppy work you know I left prints.