Alexander Mikhaylovich Ovechkin (born September 17, 1985 in Moscow, USSR) is a Russian professional ice hockey left winger for the Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League. He currently resides in Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
- I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them.
- Russian machine never breaks.
- Because they like us -- we are cute and we have good smile.
- On why people ask so much about him and Sidney Crosby.
- I swear my mom
- Me and my brother, we buy house for party ... Joke.