All Dogs Go to Heaven 2
All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 is a 1996 American/British/Irish w:animated film. It is the sequel to MGM's 1989 animated film All Dogs Go to Heaven. It was released on March 29, 1996. Don Bluth, the director of the original film, had no involvement with the sequel. The animation and plotline of this film was considered to be of a lesser quality in comparison to the original film.
Tagline: Heaven help us! Look who's back in the adventure of 2 lifetimes.
- Maybe you can do something besides making a nuisance of yourself.
- Of course it couldn't be Gabriel's flute or Gabriel's kazoo, nooo.
- Charlie: The name's Barkin. Charlie Barkin. And you are?
- Sasha: Not even remotely interested.
- Charlie: So, is there a mister Sasha?
- Sasha: Nope. And I'm not taking applications.
- Charlie: Okay. Okay. But if you were, what, umm...what qualities would you be looking for?
- Sasha: Oh, I don't know.
- Charlie: Aah, of course you do.
- Sasha: Hmm. Well, loyalty, strength, breeding...
- Charlie: I'd be good at that.
- Sasha: Humility. [pause] Compassion...
- (Charlie walks headfirst into an I-beam and falls to the ground)
- Sasha: And of course, style.
- Sasha: [during a hair-raising moped ride with Charlie at the controls] Aren't guardian angels supposed to protect people?!
- Charlie: Hey, it's my first day on the job.
- Sasha: Now, tell me the truth, Charlie Barkin: why did you really come back? And don't you con me.
- Charlie: Actually, I kind of like the idea of being Mr. Sasha.