The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
- Capitalism is the greatest benefactor man has ever had. It is time for the thinking men and women of every nation to recognize that fact and to fully embrace the system of the mind and of individual rights. Men and women of all countries unite - in your support of capitalism. You have a world of joyous achievement to win.
- The Bernstein Declaration
- People know what they love .. Even those whose lives are floundering. If they're directionless, it's not because they lack knowledge of what they want. It's because they lack the courage to acknowledge that they want it.
- Heart of a Pagan
- Each one of us has the power—and must develop the will—to be the hero of his own life. We believe in goals, in purposes, in achievement and in the joy of living.
- A hero has faced it all: he need not be undefeated, but he must be undaunted.
- A hero holds purposes appropriate to man and is, therefore, a thinker.
- Nothing is given to man on earth - struggle is built into the nature of life, and conflict is possible - a villain but a hero. What we honor about the cowboy of the Old West is his willingness to stand up to evil and to do it alone, if necessary. The cowboy is a symbol of the crucial virtues of courage and independence.
- The original cowboys were hard-working ranchers and settlers who tamed a vast wilderness. In the process, they had to contend with violent outlaws as well as warlike Indian tribes. The honest men on the frontier did not wring their hands in fear, uncertainty and moral paralysis; they stood up to evil men and defeated them.