Man's fear of ideas is probably the greatest dike holding back human knowledge and happiness.Morris L. Ernst
- Columbus was not the first one to discover America, only the first to patent it.
- Modern civilization is highly computerrorized.
- Hatred is like a Hydra - the more heads one chops off, the stronger it grows.
- A slave dreams of freedom, a free man dreams of wealth, the wealthy dream of power, and the powerful dream of freedom.
- Women are beautiful in the light of the day, but are even more so in the shadows of the night.
- The tragedy of a thoughtless man is not that he doesn't think, but that he thinks that he's thinking.
- Never curse an illness; better ask for health.
- Man invented the car to comfortably sit in jams.
- Man invented clothing to cover the superficial and to discover the inside.
- The first true love is always the last one.
- If you do not want it to rain, always carry an umbrella.
- A woman withers when she is watered only with tears.
- Politics is a great art. It succeeds at convincing the people that they have to pay for what has been stolen from them.