Andy Gray (footballer born 1955)
We only seem to learn from Life that Life doesn't matter so much as it seemed to do—it's not so burningly important, after all, what happens. We crawl, like blinking sea-creatures, out of the Ocean onto a spur of rock, we creep over the promontory bewildered and dazzled and hurting ourselves, then we drop in the ocean on the other side: and the little transit doesn't matter so much.D. H. Lawrence
(Redirected from Andy Gray)
- If England had Fergie, Wenger or Mourinho in charge, they would win the World Cup.
- I am against him both as a foreigner and as someone not good enough.
- My school was 17 years as a player and another 16 watching more games probably than any coach has - all over the world, all systems. I couldn't go to school and write it down for people who are far less experienced, telling me what to do and how to do it.
- Andy on the experience he as gained over the years.[]
- We've talked about how good this guy (Cristiano Ronaldo) is in the air, and how he climbs. Now just watch this, WONDERFUL football here, they just play it around beautifully, but look at the way he pulls on Essien, and hangs up there. and Wes Brown says "Go on Cristiano, show us just how good you are in the air." And this young Portuguese lad doesn't disappoint, what a stunning header. Watch Cech, he doesn't move, it's beyond him in a flash. STUNNING header, STUNNING.
- Andy on Cristiano Ronaldo's magnificent headed goal in the 2008 Champions League Final against Chelsea.
- OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BEAUTY! What a hit son, what a hit!
- On Steven Gerrard's last minute winner for Liverpool against Olympiakos, which put them through to the Last Sixteen.
- .... Stunned Arsenal Fans, Joyous United Fans. And if this is the last semi final replay goal we'll ever see, it will rank with some of the greatest ever scored. He just bombed and weaved and kept going. And when it needed a finish, my god did he give his one. What a strike. After beating threee, fooour, fiiive players. Wonderful, wonderful, Fit to win any football match!!!
- On Ryan Giggs' winning goal in FA Cup Semi Final Replay against Arsenal on 14th April 1999 at Villa Park.
- Take a bow, son, you don't save those.
- I'll tell you what the best do, they take their chances.
- Hooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do he miss that?!!!
- Possession similar, same amount of chances, lllllllevel at half time, tremendous game
- Is this guy wearing teflon gloves?!!!