In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love, you want the other person.Margaret Anderson
- Acting is ephemeral. Without having an attitude, there are some more important things in life.
- I believe in God, but I am not sure to trust Him so much.
- I'm not proud of myself. I never watch me, thinking, 'Oh, you are (so great). You will be in this paper, this paper, this paper. You will have this many pages in this magazine.'
- Usually, I read the script very often. I think that everything is hiding in the script. After, I try to get some information documents about the character, as much as I can know about her. After, I can imagine whatever I want.
- On becoming a character
About Audrey Tatou
- You get so much information out of Audrey's face and eyes that it's hardly surprising she's become one of the more esteemed actresses in France.