The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.George Eliot
Quotes regarding Backup
- Backup: The duplicate copy of crucial data that no one bothered to make, used only in the abstract.
- Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)
- Back up my files?! Are you kidding? Is that a real thing you have to do? I always thought that that was just like... you know, a figure of speech.
- "Strong Bad" of Homestar Runner
- BANANA - Backups Are Not Archives, NOT ARCHIVES
- Anderson McCammont, quoting someone else on the veritas-bu mailing list (3/27/2007).