Teach only love for that is what you are.A Course In Miracles
(Redirected from Ballmer, Steve)
- We've had DRM in Windows for years. The most common format of music on an iPod is "stolen".
- Lettice, John, "Love DRM or my family starves: why Steve Ballmer doesn't Get It", Software, The Register, October 7, 2004. URL accessed on 2007-04-20.
- Most people still steal music.
- I think it would be absolutely reckless and irresponsible for anyone to try and break up Microsoft.
- I have never, honestly, thrown a chair in my life.
- I've got my kids brainwashed: You don't use Google, and you don't use an iPod.
- I don't really know that anybody's proven that a random collection of people doing their own thing actually creates value.
- Developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers.
- I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to fucking kill Google.
- Attributed by Mark Lucovsky in (author unidentified), , "Microsoft CEO: 'I'm going to f---ing kill Google'", Sydney Morning Herald, September 3, 2005. URL accessed on 2007-01-26.
- The article goes on to say, "Ballmer has described Lucovsky's account of the incident as a 'gross exaggeration of what actually took place'."
- Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches.
- Chicago Sun-Times
- DRM is the future.
- We don't have a monopoly. We have market share. There's a difference.
- We can believe that we know where the world should go. But unless we're in touch with our customers, our model of the world can diverge from reality. There's no substitute for innovation, of course, but innovation is no substitute for being in touch, either.
- Google's not a real company. It's a house of cards.
- Unspecified court transcript