Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.Thomas L. Holdcroft
- Big paws kinda run in my family. At least, uhh... one side of my family...
- Since when do you need a pedigree to help someone?
- I'm a delicate country bird. I hate going into town.
- Not a dog. Not a wolf. All he knows is what he's not. If only he could see what he is.
- He's going into freezing coldness to find a dog he doesn't like to bring back medicine back to a town that doesn't like him... oh no! I'm beginning to understand the bear!
- (as Balto scratches a tree) Good, Balto! You took on the biggest, meanest tree in whole forest, and you won.
- Who else should you bring on a wild goose chase but a goose?
- (commenting on Balto and Jenna) I'm seeing a few things too. And it's making the ice melt.
- A dog cannot make this journey alone. But maybe a wolf can...
- Not dog! Not wolf! You're a hero!
- I'm afraid the only way Steele notices anyone is if they're wearing a mirror.
- My bandana.
- (to Boris) Frail goose, you a half-breed too, huh? Part turkey?
- Star: Steele! We're going in circles!
- Steele: What!?
- Star: Circles is a good thing. I mean they're uh... they're circular!
Steele: Didn't make the team...Bingo? Boris: Don't look at him, don't listen to him, liva a long life! Balto: The name's BALTO. Boris: But you can call him 'idiot'.