Balto III: Wings of Change
Love - THE FEELING - is a fruit of love, the verb.Stephen R. Covey
- [to mail dogs] All I ever wanted to do was be a part of your team. Bringing the mail and supplies is all about helping people. And now when somebody really needs our help, we're sitting on our butts. I mean if this is what it takes to be a mail dog... then I'm not sure that's what I want to be.
- Boris: Is terrible. I'm going on date with gorgeous goose.
- Balto: Now that is scary.
- Boris: [having apparently succeeded after numerous failed attempts to conquer acrophobia] Ah! What do you know? I am flying. Ha-haaa! I am one hot goose!
- Balto: I'm not sure Stella's gonna see it that way.
- [Boris flies past about one foot off the ground]
- Balto: [to mail team] This is serious. Now look, that plane is out there somewhere. And we're the only ones who can help.
- Kirby: Well, that just proves our point. The difference between a dog and a machine is: dogs are tough and reliable.
- Balto: I thought the difference is only one has a heart.