It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
Barry Long (August 1, 1926 - December 6, 2003) was an Australian spiritual teacher and writer.
The Way In (2000)
- The truth every man and woman seeks is in themselves.
- All love - love of children, love of parents, love of God or life - comes out of making physical love. Without the making of love there is no body to love anything.
- Human love is not love. Love is natural to every body but it becomes human love as the person learns from society to confuse love with sex.
- Sex is excitement, seeks satisfaction and soon loses interest - selfishness. Making love is passionate, fulfilling and does not look for an end - selflessness.
- Nothing is true unless it is true in your own experience. This is your protection against being duped or misled.