Be Kind Rewind
What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that's another matter.Peter F. Drucker
(Redirected from Be kind rewind)
- I am Robocop. Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robocop.
- I will shoot you, and I know robot karate.
- I'm not saying your uncle is illerate, maybe he just needs to go to nightschool.
- I was going to make you into the next Marylin Monroe! But no! Now you're just going to be.... Laundry girl!
- Hey, hey, don't put your shoes in the refrigerator... 'cause they'll get cold!
- [holding the Ghost Busters tape] I'll be Bill Murray and you'll be everyone else.
- Jerry: [sung, poorly, to the tune of the Ghostbusters theme song] When you're walkin' down the street...
- Jerry: [singing] ... and you see a little ghost...
- Jerry: [singing] ... whatcha gonna do about -
- Jerry: Ghostbusters?
- Mike: What? What is that?
- Jerry: That's the Ghostbusters theme song.
- Mike: No.
- Jerry: I'm pretty sure it is.
- Alma: Are you in love with me?
- Mike: Huh?
- Alma: Mm-hm.
- Mike: Well, how do I know that?
- Alma: You know you're in love with a person when you talk to them for a minimum of 20 minutes a day in your head.
- Mike: What if I talk to a guy in my head for 20 minutes? What would that mean?
- Alma: You're in love with Jerry.