Life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're gonna get.Forrest Gump Movie
- I am the Devil! Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, the Prince of Darkness! Well, the princess, anyway...
- Do you have $3.47? I've left my purse in the Underworld.
- Seven utterly fabulous wishes for one piddling little soul?
- There's no point fighting about this. You have to learn to accept the inevitable. We are all doomed anyway.
- See you in HELL!
- Yes, there's a God. Most men think they're God, this one just happens to be right
- I'm telling you, the Devil gypped me for a hamburger!
- HOLA! MUCHO GUSTO! Me llamo Elliot! Hola Juan. Hola Esteban. Donde esta es la bibleoteca? Esta es la casa de mi tia.
- No gracias, Soy alérgico a los crustáceo.
- The Devil: It's [your soul] like your appendix. You'll never even miss it.
- Elliot: Oh, yeah? If it's so useless, how come you want it so much?
- The Devil: Oh, aren't you the clever one?
- Elliot: I wish to be the world's most sensitive man. Oh, wait! I wish I were the most emotionally sensitive man in the world.
- The Devil: Damn. I was hoping you wouldn't catch that. I could've had a lot of fun with that one.
- Inmate: What are you in for, brother?
- Elliot: Eternity.
- Inmate: Oooh. You must've done some really bad shit.
- Elliot: The worst— I sold my soul.
- Inmate: Well, I hope you got something good for it.
- Elliot: Actually, I got nothing for it.
- Inmate: Sounds like a really bad deal, if you ask me.
- Elliot: (glances over) I'm not asking you.
- Inmate: Doesn't matter. You can't sell your soul. It doesn't really belong to you in the first place. No way, no how.
- Elliot: Is that so? The who does it belong to?
- Inmate: (looks straight at Elliot) It belongs to God: that universal spirit that animates and binds all things in existence. The Devil's gonna try and confuse you. That's her game.
- You've got seven wishes. Choose carefully.