Beverly Hills Cop III
Beverly Hills Cop 3 is the second sequel to Beverly Hills Cop. Released in 1994, it was directed by John Landis and starred Eddie Murphy as street-wise cop Axel Foley. After his police chief is murdered, Axel pursues the killer to Beverly Hills and uncovers a link between him and a theme park.
- [To his team] Ok everybody's ready here ok, nobody need to take a nervous piss or nothing right? We got this? Ok? Let's mount up.
- [To CIA Agents] Police Officer trying to catch a goddamned killer! Move it! Move it! Get the fuck out of my way! I'm a cop!
- [To Wonderworld Park Security] You know you should have your tailor cut your jackets a little wider in the chest, that way your gun won't bulge in the back.
- I told you I was investigating a crime, and I think I'm in the right place as I've been here ten minutes and I've already been shot at.
- [Door Knocking] Come in. [Door Knocking] It's Open. [Door Knocking, Billy goes to the door. Opens blinds] Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Axel Foley!
- Hey Axel, we play by the rules down here in Beverly Hills. Be careful. I've heard Taggart's stories.
- Axel Foley: Sir I cancelled the SWAT team.
- Inspector Todd: You what? I wouldn't raid a church bingo game without SWAT!
- [Then later]
- Axel Foley: Do you think we should have used SWAT?
- Detective: Fuck SWAT.
- Axel Foley: That's what I said. "Fuck SWAT."
- [Later again, after the raid is gone to hell]
- Detective: We should have called SWAT!
- [On Inspector Todd to his widow]
- Axel Foley: You know his last words where about you.
- Mrs Todd: That does not sound like my Douglas, Axel. Try again.
- Axel Foley: [Resigned] Actually, his last words were "Axel, are you on a coffee break? Go get that son of bitch." Those were his last words.
- Mrs Todd: [Nodding] That sounds like my Douglas.
- Axel Foley: Yeah and it sounds like a good idea too.
- [Whilst hanging from a tall fairground ride]
- Woman: Are you alright?
- Axel Foley: [Breathless] Yeah I'm ok, just don't let go.
- [On the appearance of Todd's Killer, Ellis De Wald]
- Axel Foley: That's the fucking guy I'm looking for!
- Ellis De Wald: Orrin, do want to tell me what's going on here?
- Axel Foley: Fucking guy shot a Detriot police officer last weekend.
- Ellis De Wald: Last weekend? I was at my beach house in Laguna last weekend.
- Axel Foley: Your beach home in Laguna? [Beat] Wait. Wait. I think I got the wrong guy. I'm sorry. This is a big misunderstanding. [Security releases him] I know you were at beach...[Charges Ellis again, gets held back by Security] There weren't no beach house you motherfucker!
- Orrin Sanderson: [Into intercom] Miss Bruce? Call the police.
- Miss Bruce: [Voice-over] They just walked in!
- [Flint enters]
- Flint: Axel?
- Axel Foley: That's the guy, that's the killer!
- Flint: Ellis De Wald?!
- [Door flies open and hits Flint]
- Billy Rosewood: Axel?
- [Axel is inspecting some suspicious paper]
- Axel Foley: [To Flint] Man, you got a fifty dollar bill?
- John Flint: I got a wife and three kids, I haven't seen a fifty in twelve years.
- Axel Foley: [To Billy] You got a fifty dollar bill?
- Billy Rosewood: When will I get it back?
- Axel Foley: Man! Give me fifty dollars!
- Janice: You haven't seen the Tunnel of Love ride have you Axel.
- Axel Foley: [Coy] Well I didn't know you had a Tunnel of Love ride at Wonderworld.
- Janice: Oh there will be shortly.
- Axel Foley: Aha!
- Janice: Aha!
In for the ride of his life!