Big Top Pee-wee
Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition, there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes.George Soros
- I call it... the hot dog tree, because... Well, it's a hot dog tree.
- [singing] Pee-wee Herman had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!
- [milks cow, taste milk] Mmm, chocolatey!
- Look, Vance: the calilillies are in bloom a-gain.
- Woman in Crowd: It's Abraham Lincoln! May I have your autograph, Mr. Lincoln? I'm a big fan.
- Gina Piccolapupula: Snowball's a clown, Mace, clowns aren't funny.
- Vance the Pig: So how was lunch?
- Pee-wee Herman: Fine, let's go get something to eat.
- Pee-wee Herman: [shouting] All I wanted was a measly sandwich. I very nicely explained that I was starving. I'm starving. Please.
- Mr. Ryan: [angrily] Sorry, ladies, I guess you'll just have to wait. You remember, nobody is as important in this community as Pee-wee Herman. All you other shoppers will just have to play second fiddle to Pee-wee. I guess that's just the way things are around here. My whole purpose in life is to serve Pee-wee Herman. Everything else comes second. Here's your sandwich. Is there anything else I can do for you, Pee-wee?
- Pee-wee Herman: Well, I would like to have a pickle if it's not too much trouble.
- Mr. Ryan: Oh, no trouble at all, Pee-wee. Sorry, Otis. Sorry, Deke. [opens a barrel, knocking over their chess board] Game's over. Pee-wee Herman wants a pickle. Here, here's you darn pickle. Are you happy now?
- Pee-wee Herman: Mmm-hmm.
- Winnie Johnston: [witnessing Pee-wee and Gina sharing a long kiss] Pee-wee! [throws the egg sandwiches in the waterfall and takes off]
- Gina Piccolapupula: Who is that?
- Pee-wee Herman: Her? Oh, she's my fiancee.
- [Gina slaps Pee-wee and takes off]
- Paolo Piccolapupula: I'm Paolo.
- Giancarlo Piccolapupula: I'm Giancarlo.
- Dino Piccolapupula: I'm Dino
- Antonio Piccolapupula: I'm Antonio.
- Vance the Pig: We do not want to end up with a low potassium level.
- Pee-wee Herman: Duh, Vance! You'd think I never went to agricultural junior college!
- [School children are staring at Pee-wee and Winnie]
- Pee-wee Herman: Why don't you take a picture? It'll last long!
- [School children whip out cameras, flashbulbs go off]
- Pee-wee Herman: Ahh! Paparazzi! [poses suggestively]
- Winnie Johnston: Oh, Pee-wee, really. Now, children, Mr. Herman and I would like to have a quiet lunch. Why don't you go play with Vance?
- Andy: You okay, boss?
- Mace Montana: Well, my chin's banged up pretty bad... I think my ribs are broken... and it feels like I punctured a major organ, Andy... but I'm circus.
- Hero. Lover. Legend.
|Paul Reubens||Pee-wee Herman|
|Penelope Ann Miller||Winnie Johnston|
|Kris Kristofferson||Mace Montana|
|Valeria Golino||Gina Piccolapupula|