Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey is a 1991 American comedy science fiction film, the sequel to Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Like the first film, it stars Keanu Reeves as Ted "Theodore" Logan and Alex Winter as Bill S. Preston Esq. The film's original working title was Bill & Ted Go To Hell.
- I got a full-on robot chubby.
- Ted: Your probably noticed we haven't given you our gifts yet.
- Bill: That's because...
- Ted: Um...
- Bill: Um...
- Bill and Ted: 'cuse us dude.
- [Bill and Ted take their girlfriends to opposite sides of the pool]
- Bill: [Takes out a folded piece of paper from his pocket] I wrote this myself.
- Ted: [Also takes out a folded piece of paper from his pocket] I wrote this last night.
- Ted: [Begins to read] Elizabeth.
- Bill: [Also begins to read] Joanna.
- [The two talk simultaneously]
- Bill: As I wander through this dark and lonely forest of life, surrounded by various beast, Bears, vipers, squirrels. Not to mention small tree growing lichen, woodpeckers, slugs, gila monsters. Oh no, that's the desert.
- Ted: As I swim through this dark and fearful sea of existence, surrounded by various creatures, sharks, eels, yellowtail, and also barnacles, and algae, man-o-wars, starfish, blowfish, catfish. Uh oooh, that fresh water.
- Bill: The point is, I know we promised you a better life.
- Ted: What mean is we told you the future had some really good stuff.
- Bill: But all that stuff hasn't happened.
- Bill and Ted: But it will, I hope.
- Ted: The day after tomorrow, if things workout.
- Bill: What I mean is....
- Bill and Ted: [Turn to each other and give a shrug. Then turn back to their girlfriends.]
- Ted: Will you...
- Bill: ...Marry us.
- Elizabeth: Theodore...
- Joanna: ...I'd love to.
- Bill and Ted: [Smile, take out a plastic pink and purple heart ring. Holds it up for the other see that they suceeded, and then places it on their respectable girlfriend's finger. The then give a quick air guitar to the other, and receive a kiss on the cheek by their girlfriends.]
Dialogue with the Grim Reaper
- You sunk my battleship!
- Don't overlook my butt, I work out all the time. And reaping burns a lot of calories.
- Grim Reaper: I believe Colonel Mustard did it in the study with a candlestick.
- Dead Bill: Sorry, death, you lose! It was Professor Plum!
- Grim Reaper: I said Plum!
- Dead Ted: No way! You said Mustard! Can we go back now?
- Grim Reaper: Uh, best three out of five!
- Dead Ted: I don't believe this guy!
- Bill: Hey Ted. Don't fear the reaper.
- [air guitar]
- Grim Reaper: I heard that!
- Once... they made history. Now... they are history.
- Bill & Ted party on!
- It's a trip.
- Whoa dude! Pressed hams!
- Keanu Reeves - Ted Logan; Evil Ted
- Alex Winter - Bill S. Preston, Esq.; Granny Preston; Evil Robot Bill
- William Sadler - Grim Reaper
- Joss Ackland - Chuck De Nomolos
- Pam Grier - Ms. Wardroe
- George Carlin - Rufus
- "Big" Jim Martin - Sir. James Martin